Call for Abstracts!
The Organizing and Program Committees of the First International IDSI Conference (Ein Gedi, Dead Sea, Israel, January 3 - 6, 2022) are pleased to open this call for abstracts of contributed and poster presentations on topics in Data Science, to be submitted via the Submission Form.
We encourage the submission of abstracts of papers that have already been accepted to a conference in the field of data science (e.g. ICML, NeurIPS, AAAI, JSM, ISI-WSC, etc.)
Please refer any queries to the IDSI Coordinator, Ms Shani Levy, email@example.com.
01 | The theoretical and applied topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Mathematical Foundations of Data Science
- Applied Data Science
- Statistical Learning
- Functional Data Analysis
- Natural Language Processing
- Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- Speech Recognition
- Adversarial Learning
- Transfer Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Health Informatics
- Social Network Analysis
- Data Stream Mining
- Multimedia Mining
- Graph Mining
- Big Data Analysis
- IoT Data Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Recommender Systems
- Responsible AI and Social Good
- Ethics, Fairness and Bias
- Explainable AI (XAI)
- Privacy and Security
- Data Science in Biology
- Biological network construction and analysis
- Computational systems biology
- Deep learning for protein folding
- Computer vision and genomics
- Special sessions - Volunteer to organize: please contact Shani Levy
02 | Presentation Types:
|Keynote and invited lectures||Contributed Papers||Poster presentations|
- Volunteer to Organize a Special Topics Session with 2 or 3 invitees
03 | Abstract Submission Guidelines:
Before you start the on-line submission, please prepare the following information. Abstracts must be submitted in English via the on-line Submission Form link above.
- Abstract Title – limited to 25 words. Use Sentence case (Capitalize each word in the title).
- Abstract Body (including references and images) – should not exceed 150 words, not including any figures or images.
* One A4 page (including references and figures) – PDF or DOCX format.
* 14pt Times New Roman for title.
* 12pt Times New Roman for affiliations and main text.
04 | Abstract submission deadline for posters and oral presentations
- Until 10.10.2021
- Announcement of acceptance - 20.10.2021