Registration Ends on the 22.12.2022
The special rates at Ein Gedi hotel are applicable if booked until 30.11.2021.
The Registration for the IDSI2022 conference is now open!
Prices include: 4 days of lectures, reception on January 3+4, 2022, gala dinner on January 5, 2022, refreshments, drinks and lunch on all 4 days of the conference, free transportation to the conference from Haifa and Tel-Aviv - back and forth - (by pre-registration).
These rates are only for participants who stay in Ein Gedi on an HB basis for 3 nights / 4 days.
Participant spouses and children can attend the reception for free. In order for spouses and children to attend the Gala dinner, please purchase a designated ticket before the 26.12.2022 at this link (350 NIS for Spouse and 150 NIS for Kids 3-12).
Notification of cancellation should be sent in writing only to the Conference Secretariat.
*** Participants wishing to receive a refund from the מוסד הטכניון למחקר ופיתוח בע"מ | Technion R&D Foundation. Please contact Conference Secretariat before making the payment .
Participant at IDSI2022 Conference 3-6 January 2022
Student participant at IDSI2022 Conference 3-6 January 2022
- The conference will be held in the Avni Hall (in Kibbutz Ein Gedi)
- The parallel sessions will be held in the Avni Hall (in Kibbutz Ein Gedi) and the Amichai Hall (near the hotel lobby).
- The event will be held under the restrictions of the Green Pass. Subject to changes by the Ministry of Health.
- At the conference please keep the safety instructions, wear a mask and keep a 2 meters distance from each other.
- The Technion works to make events and conferences accessible to people with various disabilities. Guests requesting specific accommodations, please contact Conference Secretariat
- For special requests regarding food | questions regarding COVID19 | accessibility - please contact Conference Secretariat
- The rates include VAT
Registration Cancellation Policy - for the conference fee:
* Cancellation until 3.11.2021 – Full refund Minus 6% overhead
* Cancellation between 03.11.2021-30.11.2021 – 30% of the total price will be charged
* Cancellation after 01.12.2021 – No refund – 100% of the total price will be charged
Notification of cancellation should be sent in writing only to the Conference Secretariat,
Registration Cancellation Policy - for the Accommodation (Ein Gedi Hotel):
* Cancellation until 15.12.2021 – Full refund Minus 10% overhead
* Cancellation between 15.12.2021-02.01.2022 – 30% of the total price will be charged
* Cancellation after 02.01.2022 – No refund – 100% of the total price will be charged